If you would like to visit with one of our experienced attorneys for more information, contact us
All-inclusive Legal Solution
Like many small businesses, a dental practice intersects many sub-fields of law. It can be difficult finding professional help proficient in each of the areas dentistry touches. Often Dentists must seek multiple attorneys (which, in some cases, is recommended), which can be cost-prohibitive. McGregor & Oblad PLLC offers legal representation geared exclusively towards representing dentists in their business dealings. Some representative issues include:
- Practice Acquisition. Buying and selling of operating dental practices
- Practice Formations. Start-up counseling and entity formation
- Real Estate. Practice leases and property purchases for new or expanding practices
- Employment. Associate dentists employment agreements, as well as independent contractor agreements
- Partnerships. Counseling for and drafting of dental partnership agreements
- Dental Management Service Organizations. Advising practices looking to expand or broaden their corporate footprint
What we don't do
We avoid lawsuits against dentists, and therefore we prosecute no dental malpractice claims.
How we charge
McGregor & Oblad PLLC always bills clients on a flat-fee basis. You will know exactly what we will do, and how much it will cost before you ever engage us. We speak to you at the outset of your matter in order for us to ascertain exactly what your transaction entails, and then quote you a price appropriate for the transaction. We also never charge clients to speak with us, and welcome the opportunity to educate our clients as much as they desire.
We also make a focused effort to work hand-in-hand with other dental-industry professionals like accountants, bankers, brokers, and consultants. This allows our clients to cohesively and efficiently move their practice forward.
Flat-fee billing allows our clients to assess the economics of using our services, and it also provides a predictability unusual to legal services. Most importantly, however, is that it opens up the attorney-dentist dialogue to ensure effective and efficient representation.
Although we are based in Dallas, Texas, we handle dental transactions throughout the State of Texas. Additionally, through cooperation with a network of attorneys across the country, we often handle matters in other states as well. If your transaction is outside the State of Texas, please call us to discuss if we can assist you.