Joseph L. McGregor
Joseph L. McGregor focuses on dental law. Mr. McGregor does this primarily through representation on practice transitions, partnership agreements, employment agreements, practice office leases, and practice start-ups.
Mr. McGregor has become a recognized leader on the confluence between legal strategy and the increasing competitiveness in the dental industry, and has written and spoken on the subject in numerous forums.
Mr. McGregor represents a variety of dental business. Clients range from single dentists seeking help on employment contracts, to owners of single practices, to large multi-office practices.
- Large multi-office dentist-owned operations (handling strategy, expansion operations, HR issues, and corporate governance)
- Dental management service organizations (Investor matters, Acquisitions, employment agreements)
- Group- and Partnership- owned offices (Partnership startups, buy-ins, and break-ups)
- Single-dentist offices (Practice startups, practice acquisitions, practice sales)
- Juris Doctorate, J. Reuben Clark Law School at Brigham Young University
- Bachelor of Science, Business Management - Brigham Young University - Idaho
- Mandarin Chinese (conversant)
- Spanish (only when it counts)
- The Supreme Court of Texas
- The Supreme Court of Ohio
- The United States Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit